We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally.
Drop Your Resume at email@example.com and fill the Job Application Form below.
What you will do:
- An expert in planning and developing complex web applications based on WordPress.
- Ability to convert PSDs to WordPress using theme configuration and internal branding guidelines.
- Experienced with Plugin development and optimization.
- Knowledgeable about website speed and security optimization and on-page SEO
- Specialist in customized WordPress systems such as CRM, eCommerce, eLearning, accounting
- Ability to handle cross-browser issues and integrate responsive design
- Knowledge of material, flat design
- Experience in creating beautiful, fast, lean, conversion optimised landing pages
- Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing wordpress sites and plugins.
- Knowledge of server commands, web servers, migration of servers, AWS etc.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Master degree in marketing or a related field.
- Skilled with 5+ years of WordPress/WooCommerce work experience.
- Computer Literacy; MS Office.
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues.
- Ability to hand-code WordPress sites that are well structured, clean, and semantic.
- Fast learner and passion for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Presentable and well communicative.
- Confident and courteous to deal with Situations.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.