We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally.
What you will do:
Required Skillset and Qualification:
- An expert in planning and developing complex web applications based on WordPress.
- Ability to convert PSDs to WordPress using theme configuration and internal branding guidelines.
- Experienced with Plugin development and optimization.
- Knowledgeable about website speed and security optimization and on-page SEO
- Specialist in customized WordPress systems such as CRM, eCommerce, eLearning, accounting
- Ability to handle cross-browser issues and integrate responsive design
- Knowledge of material, flat design
- Experience in creating beautiful, fast, lean, conversion optimised landing pages
- Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Enhance & fix bugs in existing wordpress sites and plugins.
- Knowledge of server commands, web servers, migration of servers, AWS etc.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Master degree in marketing or a related field.
- Skilled with 5+ years of WordPress/WooCommerce work experience.
- Computer Literacy; MS Office.
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues.
- Ability to hand-code WordPress sites that are well structured, clean, and semantic.
- Fast learner and passion for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Presentable and well communicative.
- Confident and courteous to deal with Situations.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Process Coordinator (Packaging)
What you will do:
- To manage the entire packaging process, from sourcing and costing, packaging production management and quality control.
- End to End packaging and Manufacturing vendor management, Data Analysis, Inventory Management till warehouse.
- Generating packaging products in response to briefs.
- Ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications.
- Producing samples to try out different materials and designs.
- Liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff to ensure deliveries.
- Running trials to check packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions.
- Evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers.
- Assist in other procurement processes.
Required Skill Sets and qualifications:
- Post graduate diploma in packaging technology (PGDP)
- Experience of Min. 5 to 8+ Years in Packaging.
- Candidate should have a knowledge of Print Design, Visual Design, Vendor Sourcing
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to present your ideas prominently.
- Ability to engage in critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules.
- Keen interest in research about latest web technologies and advancements.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions.
- Highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Ability of attention to details and professional discretion.
What you will do:
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through the sea, road, and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- Ensuring effective inventory management and storage space optimization.
- Liaisoning with external stakeholders in Customs, DGFT, Wildlife, Regulatory authorities, Drug commissioners, etc.
Additional Duties and Accountabilities :
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer delivery services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycles to achieve the best results.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes, etc. Resolve any arising problems or complaints in-home delivery.
- Supervise, coach and train on field delivery workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness of targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate with min. 5+ years of experience in operations and team handling.
- Should have good logical thinking and business analytics.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills with a go-getter mindset
- Ability to handle stress and pressure.
- Willingness to learn and grow in this industry.