Detox and Rejuvenation
100% Authentic Ingredients
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Detox and Rejuvenation: Why Do You Need It?
Visible Changes: What Detox Does to You?
- The great choices of foods and living styles has exposed us to a greater number of chemicals.
- These substances can enter your body through food, water or skin and remain inside for a long, long time.
- It is essential to eliminate these substances before they make you sick with chronic disorders like Diabetes, hypertension etc.
- The best means to do so is detoxification and rejuvenation. It is a limited-time lifestyle plan that helps to release toxins outside the body.
- You can use a variety of detox medication like herbs, spices or supplements as a part of your detoxification program.
- However, the range of benefits you get from your program will solely depend upon the methods you use.
Exclusive or Inclusive: Who is Detox and Rejuvenation For?
- Better Metabolism: One of the first reasons for detox is gut cleansing. It helps to rest, repair and improve the flexibility of the intestine and stomach muscles.
- Better Control on Cravings: If you are attempting to quit junk food, alcohol, tobacco or other such stimulants, then a detox diet could benefit you right there.
- Better Physical Health: Losing a considerable weight after detox is a common sight. What’s better is that you get fitter joints, stronger muscles and high endurance in return of the excess fats.
- Better Mind Activity: With the right methods, your detox treatment can help you cut back on the stress and anxiety. It refreshes the neurons, ultimately enhancing your mental abilities.
Ideal Elements: Features of Detox Diet
- Young Adults: Anybody above 18 years of age can opt for the Ayurvedic treatment for detox. It can help to eliminate chances of obesity and hormonal imbalances - in the early stages.
- All Men and Women: A holistic detox diet helps to flush out toxins from all the organ systems, thereby slowing down ageing. It helps to promote longevity of muscles and joints.
- Followers of Poor Lifestyle: Modern day stress can build up on your body, making it necessary to perform a detox treatment at home. This way it helps to increase productivity at work and home.
- People with Poor Immunity: Following a detox and rejuvenation regime during seasonal changes can potentially prevent instances of allergies, flu etc.
Wrong Expectations: Misconceptions About Detox
- Switch to Anti-inflammatory Foods: Anything that comes with a fair share of salt, sugar, meats or preservatives can trigger your cells to release harmful toxins. So, consume a diet rich in natural antioxidants and healthy fats like tomatoes, green veggies, fresh fruits, seafood etc.
- Extra Water: Drink 2-3 litres of water in small quantities throughout the day. Add a dash of lemon, coriander or mint leaves to your bottle for better absorption and toxin elimination.
- Increase Probiotics: Bowls full of kefir, kimchi, curd or yoghurt are the yummiest ways to detox and rejuvenate in the summers. Their good bacteria help to cleanse the intestines of food fats, microbes and chemicals.
- Make a Vitamin C Shield: Amla, orange, lemon and kiwi are great enrichers for soft tissues. They bring out microbes and chemicals stuck in all corners of the body.
- Pick an Exercise: Jog, stretch or walk for at least an hour in the early morning hours to increase the fresh air supply to your lungs. It is a great way to shoo away gut problems too!
Enjoy it At Home Tricks: Home Remedies for Daily Detox
- It Damages Organs: It is often believed that slow digestion and poor kidney or liver health are unavoidable side effects of detox. But nothing could be farther from the truth. Rather, seasonal detox can increase the functional efficiency of these organs.
- It is a Crash Diet: Weight loss is definitely one of the effects of detox. But it is not the primary one. Detox-focussed diets help you to sustain a healthy weight, while cleansing your body tissues of harmful particles.
- They are for Every Day: While detox diets have many benefits, they are not upscale on nutrient quotients. Following them for a long period of time can give you a serious deficiency or illness. Make sure to follow it only as long as needed.
- They’re All About Food: Drinking adequate amounts of fluid is an essential part of detoxification. In addition, it is suggested to use herbal skin and hair products during your rejuvenation regime to limit exposure to chemicals.
Nature’s Toolbook: Ayurvedic Herbs for Detox and Rejuvenation
- Green Tea: One of the most personalized natural ways to detox your body. You can add an assortment of herbs like Pippali, Yastimadhu, Cinnamon or Holy Basil in your cup to increase its benefits.
- Sleep Over It: Aim to get at least 7 hours of bedtime during the night hours i.e. between 8pm and 4 am. Sleeping is the body's natural way to eliminate blood toxins. It also helps to correct hormonal imbalances.
- Fenugreek Tea: It has natural anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Drink 2-3 cups per day to keep the gut in an active state.
- Steam Bath: Unclogs the pores of skin and hair to throw out toxins accumulated over the surface and in the blood. It is a great means to relax the tensed neurons as well.
- Turmeric: Increase your intake of Turmeric by adding it to your herbal tea, milk or cooking. You can also apply its paste on skin for treating acne, blemishes or pigmentation.
Yoga: Is It An Old Form of Mind-Body Detox?
- Manjistha: This red hot herb is also a “hot choice” amongst all Ayurvedic herbs for detoxification. It has a deep cleansing effect on the vital organs like liver and kidneys. Manjistha paste can also work wonders for your skin, making it smoother, brighter and younger!
- Neem: Traditional home remedies to detox are nothing compared to this herb! Every part of this plant offers great medicinal benefits. It has natural antimicrobial properties that makes it a great remedy for stomach, skin and liver infections. You can even mix it with water to make a healthy mouth wash and eyedrop!
- Guduchi: You may know this herb by its popular name Giloy. It is an Ayurvedic Rasayana (preventive herb) that helps to balance Tridoshas. Guduchi has a positive effect on both body and mind. It rejuvenates the body tissues to promote their functions, giving you a better immunity, physical strength and gut!
- Shilajit: With its treasures of minerals and bioactive compounds, this is a miracle remedy for both men and women. Shilajit speeds up the repair and functions of vital systems like the brain, heart and joints. It has a stimulating effect on the reproductive system as well.
- Trikatu: Made from three powerful herbs, this potent remedy is both a great spice and supplement for your diet. It purifies the blood of food toxins like cholesterol, blood sugars etc. Also plays a major role in increasing white blood cell count.
- Triphala: Primarily used for gut related issues, this herbal mixture is a safe long-term medicine for those prone to cold, stomach infections and bowel issues. It also helps to loosen up excess weight from the belly.
- To put all rumours to rest - Yes. Yoga does help with the regular summer and winter detoxification.
- In fact, it can be the best treatment for detox in your everyday life.
- Yoga helps to increase the efficacy of the tongue-wrecking beans and cabbage diet that you’ve been following for days.
- Also, it brings your organs into a motion, thereby directing the hidden fats and chemicals towards the exit.
- Here are some poses you can try every morning for scraping out those hard-to-lose toxins:
- Seated Twist: It stretches the back, waist and shoulder muscles. It relieves the tension of muscles present in these regions.
- Forward Fold with Belly Massage: Increases the digestive fire by breaking down fats stuck in the abdomen and thighs. Also helps to regulate bowel movements.
- Three-Legged Down Dog: Best posture for regulating your blood circulation. It draws out toxins from the head to toe.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device